2739 Agricola Street
For Sale: $725,000
Building Size: 4,100 SF
- 2,600 SF Commercial space over 2 levels
- 1,500 SF Residential space (2 x 1-bedroom apartments with in-suite laundry)
- 2 Paved parking along side with potential for 3 additional spaces at rear
- Centrally located in North End Halifax
- C-2 General Business Zone
The property is well located on the Halifax Peninsula on Agricola Street, north of Robie Street in Halifax’s North End. Agricola Street is a hip street in North End Halifax filled with antique stores, chic restaurants, and brightly coloured row houses. The best part: the street is undergoing redevelopment, and there’s no shortage of places to check out.
The North End Halifax location provides access to public transportation, restaurants, shopping and all essential services which make it a desirable location for business owners and renters. It is also a commercial district home to many local shops, restaurants, and galleries. It has benefited from new residential developments that have increased the local population. The shops of The Hydrostone serve as the commercial centre of the northern half of the North End.
For additional information:
Johnny Yang, BComm.
- Cell: 902-452-9073
- Email: email@example.com
- Retail: Yes
- Investment Property: Yes
- 02For Sale (type Yes or leave blank): Yes
- 01Price: $725,000
- 04Space: 4,100 SF