Tom Gerard, CCIM, SIOR
With over 28 years of commercial real estate brokerage experience in the Halifax marketplace, Tom has become one of Atlantic Canada's top commercial real estate brokers.
Tom has successfully completed over $500 million of investment property sales transactions in the Atlantic Canada marketplace.
Specialties include: Development Sites, Multi-Family Apartment Buildings, Income and Investment Property including single and multi-tenant Industrial, Office and Retail complexes, Church and Institutional Properties.
Clients include: real estate developers, private investors, major corporations, government, non-profit and church institutions and a wide variety of industrial and office facility users.
- Investment Commercial Sales
- Buyer and Seller Representation
- Experienced in large and small single-asset and portfolio transactions, all asset classes (industrial, office, retail, multi-residential and development land)
- Property RFP Bid Process Specialist
- Lease and Sale Negotiation
- Real Estate Consulting and Property Valuation
EDUCATION, MEMBERSHIPS & AWARDS
1989 – BA Economics, Dalhousie University
1997 – CCIM designation from the CCIM Institute. Certified Commercial Investment Members (CCIM’s) are recognized for their expertise of commercial and investment real estate.
1998 – S.I.O.R. designation from The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors. Membership in S.I.O.R. is limited exclusively to those Realtors whose ethics, volume of sales and experience meet the Society’s high professional standards.